Lead by the Victoria Wheelers (female) Ambassadors, the Monday night Women’s ride leaves from OBB Victoria @ 6:00 p.m. This mildly undulating 30 km route is designed to teach group riding etiquette and to meet other women in the cycling community.
- OVERALL average speed on the ride is 22-24 kms/hr
- No riders will be dropped if they can ride reasonably close to these speeds
- If you’re unable to maintain this speed for the entire 30 kms, join us for as long as you can! Each week as your fitness improves, you will be able to ride longer!
- Ensure your bike is ride-ready and you bring along a spare tube, pump and tire levers
- After two rides, it will be expected you have some form of cycling insurance (we can also arrange this for you through Cycling BC)
- In winter months we may choose to do indoor spin classes instead – weather is no excuse to miss a ride! Bring your own bike & trainer and H20, we’ll provide the energetic and challenging workout!
Contact Kim firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or for further information.